11 top oral health tips
Top 11 oral health tips to keep your teeth and gums healthy for life.
This oral health tips will help you prevent and promote oral health for life.
1. Your toothbrush every meal, aims at least three times a day. Make sure how you brush it is the right way because brushing the wrong way can cause damage to the gums. Ask your dentist or dental health expert to observe you brush so they can make modifications if needed.
2. Use fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities and oral diseases. Fluoride is antibacterial and thus can help eliminate bacteria that cause oral disease.
3. Use a toothbrush with soft nylon feathers. This is a misunderstanding that hard hair is better better than soft, this is about a good brushing technique not an important type of fur.
4. Thread once a day. Make sure your technique is right to reach far below the gumline where the bacteria accumulate.
5. Never use your teeth to open goods, such as bottles or fruit skin.
6. Giving up smoking. Not only smoking has an adverse effect on systemic health, but also very dangerous for oral tissue. Smoking can cause prakekan lesions and cancer to form in oral tissue.
7. Drinking ordinary tea without milk or sugar, this can help prevent cavities.
8. If you can’t brush after a snack or food, chew a piece of gum without sugar. This will help stimulate the flow of your saliva and loosen a little food on the surface of your teeth bite.
9. Change your toothbrush you think every 3 months or faster if the hair is bent.
10. Wear sportsguard if you play sports.
11. Meet your dentist and dental health expert regularly.
Dr. Nathan Haas has been a dentist who practices in Toronto, Canada for 13 years. He graduated from the Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1997 and before completing a bachelor’s degree at the University of Toronto.
Stonebrook dental is the practice of Dr. Nathan Haas’s family, located in North York (Toronto) which provides high quality dental services such as; Laser, implant, cosmetics and restorative dentistry.